Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Wednesday!

I am sorry that my posting has been a little lacking this week.  I am trying to recover from bronchitis by working half a day and then scooting home to bed.  I stayed the entire day today but everything moved so quickly I did not get one photo taken!!!  It was great to have them all here today.  We are working on.....

Literacy jobs that are connected to the letter "T".  I read a sweet book "Time For Bed" and they are coloring and cutting out clocks to show what time they go to bed - I am reminding them it should be by 8 PM.  You should here what time some of them "think" they go to bed - very cute!


We made new calendar markers today that look like little quilts.

We read "Eight Candles to Light" and talked about Chanukah.  It was a great day!

2 comments:

Trish said...

Sorry to hear you've been sick. Hope you get well soon. Thanks for always updating the blog. My husband and I love to check up everyday!

Candace said...

Sorry to hear that your cough wasn't temporary - take care :)