Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday!!!

Hurray for the sun!  We had a wonderful day filled with lots of fun.  Finished up reading all of our crazy Three Little Pig stories.  We liked these; "The True Story of the Three Little Pigs", and "The 3 Little Dassies".

We did a great art project, using warm and cool colors.  Our paintings were inspired by Wassily Kandinsky!  You will have to wait and see them on our "Artist and Author Night" which is planned for the day after Memorial Day weekend.  Please let me know now if you are having an extended holiday weekend.

These kindergartners are really starting to look like first graders.  Relax and Read was so quiet today.......

 

1 comment:

Candace said...

I love the movies! They are so quiet, it's startling :) I miss my morning being with the kids today, but maybe I can fit in another morning with you later this week or next?