Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Tuesday!!!!

Another wonderful day in Room 2!!  What can I say...these kindergartners are an amazing lot!  After our morning warm-up job we read a book from the "favorites" pile.  We love "city dog, country frog".  I am re-reading all of our favorites.....gotta get them in one more time before the end of the year!

We also talked about, wrote about and viewed video about kites!  I brought in an Octopus kite and one I just purchased at Ocean Shores for our beach day...




I sent home a permission slip for our Faye Bainbridge field trip.  I will email an electronic copy of that also.  I will be collecting a $3 donation.  Students will bring a sack lunch that day.  I would love any extra treats or fruit to make our lunches special.  I also would love some volunteers to hang out with us.....we leave around 9 AM and will be back around noon.  Should be a fun day!

This Friday is special snack day.  Please send a snack in with your child - we will put them all in a basket and I will pass them out.  It's fun to eat a snack prepared by someone else.  We will eat them outside while reading some good stories.

I will be working at McDonald's tomorrow night to earn money for Special Education.  Come on down between 6 and 8, if you are a McDonald's eating kind of family!

No comments: