Monday, February 7, 2011

Blue Monday

What a odd day!  By noon we were down to 10 students left in our class.  Last week it was lots of coughing (which is still hanging on) but this week it looks like the stomach flu. I thought we would beat the germs since I disinfect the desks EVERY day!?!??!!!?!?!!  Room 2 was very quiet, indeed!  I switched things up a bit because I did not want so many kindergartners to miss what I had planned.

We will be making Valentine mail boxes with our Reading Buddies.  Please send in a shoebox (or any extras if you have them) as soon as possible!  They will also need valentines for 20 friends.  I will send home a name list.

Okay, I have the windows wide open and I am off to disinfect all surfaces!

1 comment:

Beth Gudmundson said...

That very old kindergarten song "we wash our hand with soap and water" is now running through my mind. Good luck with the germ patrol.