Monday, January 24, 2011

Monday!

Another happy (loud), fun day!  It's great to see your children walk in the room with smiles on their faces ready to see their friends and start the day.  It's a boisterous crowd and I love it!

We started on Letter "B" projects (some involving beans, some using clipboards - which is an easy sell to kindergartners), and began the reading of many "Goldilocks and the Three Bears" books.  I have quite a stack to allow us to compare and contrast the stories.  Of course, these kindergartners like the weirdest ones the best!  My favorite was "Me and You", a very interesting, beautifully illustrated book that you had to pay attention to, the kindergartners was "Goldilocks and the Three Martians".

The happy tones carried into lunch time...














and throughout the entire day!
 

1 comment:

Candace said...

I've had myself a bit of a wild week too - haven't had a chance to read the blog so I'm catching up. The pix are particularly great for today!