Friday, October 15, 2010

Field-Trip Friday!!!!!!



We had a great morning at the pumpkin patch!!!!  The weather co-operated and a good time was had by all!  Thank you to all of our parents who volunteered and a special thank you to our principal, Mr. Ande!  We felt so lucky to have him take time out of his day to hang-out with a bunch of kindergartners!!!  He was happy to do it!

I used the little video camera for the first time today so please forgive the quality of the movies.  Of course your children are such STARS I am sure you won't notice how shaky the picture is!  I will add more photos later...

I also added a little clip of Max playing his ukulele with Ms. Landry playing her violin.....very charming and wonderful!

 


 



 

3 comments:

Candace said...

We had so much FUN today. The movies are awesome, even if you did catch my silly kissy lips for Clarkie. :)

Susan said...

Ellie said that she loved going to the pumpkin patch today! The movies are great!

Alyse said...

I had a chance to watch the movies today. They are great! Thanks for all of your posts - it's so great to see what the kids are up to during their day.